1. Cut and piece one of the Patchwork Frames quilts - check
I opted to make the print one first. I used The Simple Life from Tasha Noel and some stripes and a cherry print from my stash. Thanks for the advice I got about the sashing, as you can see, I chose to use the same Ice Frappe Kona cotton in the center of the frames. I like how using the same fabric makes the frames look like they are floating on the background.
2. Bind the Sea Glass quilt - check and blogged here.
3. Blocks for Trust Circle of do.Good Stitches - check
Only putting three things on the list is certainly more reasonable. I am even thinking of breaking the list down into one new project, one old project that needs finishing and one "obligation" project. Although this week, there are so many things that need finishing, I hesitate to start anything new!
This week's list;
1. quilt and bind the Patchwork Frames quilt
2. blocks for NewBee Quilters on Threadbias
3. add border to medallion quilt along
Can't wait to get started! What is in your list this week? Whatever it is, remember to relax and enjoy it!